This position is located on the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest with the
Lakewood/Laona Ranger District in Lakewood, Wisconsin.
This position is located on a Forest Service Unit. The incumbent is
responsible for performing a variety of complex and recurring duties in
support of wildlife habitat on the unit.
For additional information about the duties of this position, please contact
Todd Trapp at email@example.com
Learn more about this
- The following responsibilities listed below are at the full performance GS-07 level.
- Schedule, organize, and execute project habitat improvement work based on organizational programs of work.
- Collaborate with other departments to develop work plans.
- Recommend equipment requirements for a variety of wildlife projects.
- Provide reports on work methods, data collected, and project evaluation.
- Change study procedures and data collection in order to address changing needs.
- Use personal computer systems for recording, storing, and analyzing data.
- Collect data from field locations to be analyzed for wildlife studies.
- Develop work plans to collect required data for complete habitat and species condition analyses.
- Evaluate data and make recommendations for improvement of habitat or species.
- Prepare contracts and serve as Contracting Officer?s Representative (COR) for wildlife opening program.
- Collect data elements related to habitat or species being studied to recommend areas for improvement.
- Plan and conduct a variety of wildlife studies to gather data for evaluation.
Lakewood, WI, USA