Join our team!
PacifiCorp is seeking customer-centric candidates to grow and sustain our
commitment to a culture of customer service excellence, environmental
sustainability and diversity, equity and inclusion.
Under limited supervision, applies prescribed methods and standard practices
in performing all phases of projects. Develops engineering studies, plans,
specifications, calculations, evaluations, and design documents. Curates,
collects and analyzes data from over 1000 wind turbine generators. Compiles
collected information and submits required reports to local, state and federal
- Design, develop, modify, and evaluate systems, process, or facilities to support Company objectives.
- NERC GADS reporting for wind generation.
- Respond to regulatory data requests.
- Work with variety of field data sources and extract actionable information.
- Determine methods and techniques for obtaining results.
- Recommend alternative solutions to management in area of specialty on engineering solutions to meet business needs.
- Deliver on commitments and manage outside engineering services to accomplish the assigned work.
- Analyze and design engineering methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited college/university.
- A minimum of two or more years of directly related experience in the applicable engineering and data analytics field.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience with SQL and Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills involving the ability to work cross-functionally to understand requirements, present alternatives, and recommendations.
- Understanding of Company’s business, and relevant policies, procedures, and practices. Knowledge of applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
- Ability to perform effectively in high-pressure situations while maintaining focus and calmness.
- Ability to communicate trends in asset performance to assist the company in making data driven decisions.
- Ability to provide timely assessments with limited information and/or assumptions.
- Proficient with the use of personal computers and automated tools.
- Ability to travel/drive to field locations.
- Engineering and data analytics experience specific to wind generation.
Casper, WY, USA