This GS-7 position will work for the Ecosystem Management Team on the White
Mountain National Forest, with a duty location of New Boston, New Hampshire.
The primary purpose of this position is to perform a variety of complex and
recurring duties in support of wildlife habitat management at the assigned
For more information about the location and duties of this position, please
contact Shannon Gurney at email
firstname.lastname@example.org phone 603-536-6262
Learn more about this
- Plan and coordinate efforts for a variety of wildlife and fisheries projects
- Collaborate with other departments to develop work plans.
- Plan and conduct a variety of field studies of sensitive wildlife species to determine numbers, environmental conditions, and the condition of the species and its habitat, and factors affecting the health and welfare of the species and its habitat.
- Plan a variety of fishery projects requiring technical knowledge that is dissimilar from standard practices.
- Provide reports on work methods, data collected, and project evaluation.
- Prepare and submit related inspection reports for projects.
- Develop work plans to collect required data for complete habitat and species condition analyses.
New Boston, NH, USA