This announcement uses the Certain Competitive Service Positions direct hire
authority to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to certain positions in
the competitive service.
Learn more about this
- You will review the impact of all Federal actions that have potential to impact the human environment and facilitate the analysis of all reasonable alternatives to the least amount of impact.
- You will ensure compliance with regulations and DoD Policy to protect wetlands, streams and waters of the U.S., and coastal resources.
- You will coordinate reviews of projects submitted by action sponsors for environmental impact.
- You will assists in the coordination of Clean Water Act permitting of wetland, stream and coastal zone impacts.
- You will prepare and reviews Consistency Determinations for activities regulated by the Coastal Zone Management Act.
- Assists in management of the NEPA Process Automation and Management Support Module (NEPA-PAMS) and decision memoranda for projects reviewed by the Subject Matter Experts.
- You will provide guidance on NEPA regulation compliance and policy to allow development of alternatives analysis.
- You will analyzes data from research, reports, and design plans to determine environmental impacts, including cumulative impacts on multiple resources and prepare supporting documents and graphics in support of public hearings and/or review meetings.
Camp Lejeune, NC, USA