Appointment type : Internships - Duration of appointment determined in
This position is in Region 10, Mission Support Division, Information Services
Branch. If selected, you must work at the location stated in this
announcement. About Region 10: EPA Region
Salary will be based on the grade level for which you are selected.
Learn more about this
- Assist with varied but routine environmental protection work to support higher level members of the branch or division for planning for program management of environmental programs.
- Review and summarizing a variety of environmental program information data for supervisor’s use in preparing reports and programs evaluations.
- Assist higher graded specialists by performing clear cut assignments that allow employee to become familiar with the basic EPA statues and regulations.
- Work as a team member on a special project or study teams performing day- to-day staff operations to assist higher level analysts in the Information Services Branch (ISB).
- Provide limited technical assistance to higher graded specialists within ISB. The trainee will enter data from a variety of sources, including digitizing, scanning, text files, and the most common geospatial data forms and how to export products for various representations and uses. The trainee utilizes introductory knowledge of Geographic Information Systems software to support organization and file management within ISB.
Occasional travel - You may be required to travel up to 25% of each month.
GS 04 Salary $34,187 to $44,442 per year
Seattle, WA, USA