Our client, a global bio-pharmaceutical company that specializes in generic
sterile injectable manufacturing is seeking motivated individuals to join
their Environmental Monitoring Team.
Day to day expectations and position responsibilities:
- Viable and non-viable monitoring of manufacturing areas -- including, but not limited to air, water, and surface areas sampling.
- Logging data in LIMS system
- cGMP documentation
- Gowning and degowning
- Adherence to aseptic technique
- Scientific education background: biology, microbiology, or other life science
- 0-2 years industry experience in environmental monitoring
- Firm understanding of aseptic technique and how it applies to pharmaceutical manufacturing
North Carolina, USA