- Provides advanced experience and project management in environmental permitting and compliance support for key energy industry segments.
- Coordinates and leads field efforts for construction inspection and erosion control monitoring, wetland and stream delineations, endangered species surveys and monitoring, preparing permit applications, and preparing associated environmental reports.
- Assists with proposal preparation and cost estimating, quality control reviews, and coordination with clients and regulatory agencies.
- Leads project management for electric transmission or distribution systems, pipelines, or processing facilities for natural gas, natural gas liquids, or oil.
- Analyzes information, develops recommendations and prepares reports.
- Interfaces with Clients to provide project status reports and ensure customer needs are met.
- Provides status and progress reports to customers, project teams, and management.
The physical demands described here represent those that an employee must meet
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.
- While performing this job's duties, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, taste, or smell.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- This job's specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here represent those employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Yes. In-state travel is a requirement.
Critical Thinking Expert Leadership Expert Project Management
Expert Teamwork Expert
Bachelors or better in Biology or related field.
Bachelors or better in Engineering or related field.
Bachelors or better in Environmental and Earth Science or related field.
8+ years of relevant experience is required.
Experience with environmental permitting and regulatory agencies in Wisconsin
and/or neighboring states, related to Section 401 and 404 Clean Water Act
Permitting and other similar permits.
Must have technical knowledge of natural resources and field assessment
methods and experience with erosion and sedimentation control monitoring and
construction inspections on linear projects.
Work is expected to be split between approximately 20% field-based work and
80% office-based work. Must be willing to work flexible hours and overtime.
Advanced technical writing ability. Strong interpersonal and organizational
skills a must. The selected individual must have the ability to write
technical reports and business correspondence. Must also effectively present
information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients,
customers, and the public.
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Green Bay, WI, USA