Ceres is a sustainability nonprofit organization working with the most influential investors and companies to build leadership and drive solutions throughout the economy. Through powerful networks and advocacy, Ceres tackles the world’s biggest sustainability challenges, including climate change, water scarcity and pollution, and human rights abuses.
For more information about Ceres, please visit: www.ceres.org.
About the Position
The Associate supports the team’s programmatic work and external partner engagement activities in integrating sustainability into core business strategies. We seek an energetic, highly motivated, self-starter to play a critical programmatic and administrative support role, both internally and externally. This job is a full-time position that is remote or may be based in the Boston, MA office or San Francisco, CA office.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to the following:
· Support external partner engagements, using project management skills for planning, logistics, scheduling, note taking, and memo drafting, amongst other tasks.
· Conduct research and analysis, including benchmarking performance, writing briefs and memos, and creating presentations with associated speaking notes.
· Assist with special projects for external partners or potential new partners
· Participate in the facilitation of team meetings, working with team leadership and team assistant to set meeting agendas and ensure follow up.
· Support team planning, goal setting, and impact tracking, working in concert with workstream leads.
· Support Salesforce data entry and report creation, contact list management, and other information needs, as requested.
· Coordinate with other program teams, Innovation & Evaluation, and department teams, as needed to accomplish team and organizational objectives.
· Attend internal and external meetings, as assigned, in order to take notes, identify next steps, and ensure follow-through of activities to completion.
· Assist team in roll out and distribution activities for key reports and special projects.
· Provide event and development activity support, including conducting research, drafting speaking points and/or presentations, and attending meetings, as needed.
· Assist with planning, coordination, and logistics for Ceres annual conference and other organization-wide events.
· Travel to meetings and events as required, when safe business travel is possible.
Compensation: The salary range is $49,000 to $52,000 and pairs with competitive benefits.
How to Apply
Please apply through our website athttps://www.ceres.org/careers/opportunities. We encourage all applicants to review our website to familiarize themselves with Ceres before applying: www.ceres.org. Applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, and list of three references.
Ceres is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We strongly encourage applications from people of color, including bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors prohibited by applicable law.
Please apply through our website athttps://www.ceres.org/careers/opportunities
Boston, Massachusetts, United States