Property Solutions Inc. is growing and seeks an experienced
Environmental Project Manager. The ideal candidate will have the
opportunity to work on a variety of projects including due diligence Phase II
Subsurface Investigations, Vapor Intrusion Investigations, Site/Remedial
Investigations, and development of Remedial Action Workplans and
implementation of selected Remedial Actions.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager/Senior Project Manager role will
- Develop scopes of work for subsurface investigations, UST closures, and various types of remediation (injections, excavations, MNA);
- Procure, coordinate, and oversee subcontractors (drillers, geophysical consultants, remediation contractors, and laboratories);
- Coordinate and manage tasks associated with the implementation of field activities and report preparation;
- Collect environmental samples (soil, groundwater, soil gas, indoor air, surface water, sediment) in accordance with applicable sampling protocol and train junior staff proper sampling techniques;
- Accurately document field activities (prepare field notes, boring logs, chain of custody, photographs, and collect measurements and GPS coordinates);
- Interpret analytical data and subsurface conditions;
- Mentor junior staff;
- Review and revise data tables, figures, and reports prepared by junior staff and provide feedback;
- Prepare technical reports for submittal to clients, and regulatory agencies (i.e., NJDEP, NYSDEC, and PADEP); and
- Ensure that work is completed within budget and in accordance with client and regulatory timing.
Our employees are offered a competitive salary and a robust benefit package
that includes paid time off, Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, company provided
life insurance, group 401k plan with company match and advancement
opportunities as Property Solutions grows throughout the US.
Vaccine Policy: Beginning July 23, 2021, Property Solutions Inc. requires
current and newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
EEO Statement: Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Must possess a Bachelor degree in Geology, Environmental Science, Engineering, or related field;
- 7+ years' experience working on projects in New Jersey with excellent working knowledge of NJDEP regulations, technical and administrative requirements, applicable technical guidance, and field sampling procedures;
- 5+ years' experience preparing reports and forms for submittal to NJDEP
- 7+ years' experience logging soils and overseeing monitoring well installation;
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER and current 8-hour refresher;
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Resourcefulness and initiative;
- Ability to work independently and contribute to a team;
- Ability and desire to travel to jobsites across New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania, and occasionally throughout the US; and
- Willingness to perform a variety of assignments on short notice and occasionally work outside of normal business hours
Moorestown, New Jersey 08057, United States