Supervisor: Associate Vice President, Program & Services
CLIENT SERVICES – PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTOR (60%)
- Provide highly detailed project management and administration of building certificationoprojects, often with tight deadlines
- Proactively follow up with clients as needed to ensure their project stays on schedule oAddress client questions regarding the assessment process and next steps, and facilitate getting answers to technical questions from GBI technical support staff
- Facilitate assessor introduction and assessment scheduling
- Administer assessment reporting, including review by GBI technical staff, quality control, and issuance of reports to clients
- Provide additional support as needed and/or requested for high-volume clients, such as delivering group training, communicating with multiple levels of personnel regarding the project(s), and finding solutions to project barriers
- Log all client communication in Salesforce.com and ensure adherence to GBI standards regarding Salesforce usage and data entry
- Acts as a liaison between the client and GBI technical experts
- Schedule and facilitate conference calls for clients, pulling the appropriate GBI technical expert in for consulting as necessary
BUISNESS DEVELOPMENT/SALES SUPPORT (25%)
- Provide backup as needed for administration of sales activities, such as quoting, order processing, vendor setup, contract administration, A/R collection, etc.
- Coordinate with accounting as needed regarding client invoicing oSupport clients on live chat and escalate inquiries as necessary to senior staff
- Address inquiries submitted through the website or [email protected] and escalate project inquiries as necessary to senior staff oEncourage and sell the use of new products and modules offered under the GBI brand.
- Assist in the development of promotional and marketing materials as needed
- Attend conferences and other events as requested and follow up with leads as appropriate
- Schedule and conduct Lunch & Learns and calls with prospective clients
- Follow up and vet leads as requested, including but not limited to:
- Green Globes Emerging Professionals, Green Globes Professionals, Guiding Principles Compliance Professionals and Green Globes Fellow & Guiding Principal Compliance Fellows
- Webinar attendees
- Owner/managers of previously certified buildings
- Live chat, website, phone calls, and info box inquiries oLog all client communication in Salesforce.com and ensure adherence to GBI standards regarding Salesforce usage and data entry
EDUCATION AND MEMBERSHIP (10%)
- Follow up on membership/community leads and address questions as needed
- Work closely with Associate, VP of Engagement, and Director of Membership & Community to follow up with large and small potential members and work together on building cases for renewals
- Support targeted outreach efforts in new markets
- Assist with creation and delivery of curriculum for client training and professional development
- Create/edit PowerPoint presentations as requested
- Deliver presentations on webinars or in-person as requested
- Support creation of and continuous updating of Green Globes Emerging Professionals, Green Globes Professionals, Guiding Principles Compliance Professionals, and Green Globes Fellows & Guiding Principles Compliance Fellows trainings
- Assist with managing Continuing Education Provider credentials through all applicable associations (as backup)
- Assist clients pursuing GBI offered training programs, including Green Globes Emerging Professional, Green Globes Professional, Guiding Principles Compliance Professional trainings.
- Award and distribute training certificates as necessary for training programs and webinars
- Administer Green Globes Assessor webinars on a quarterly basis
- Assist with administrative data entry as needed
- Perform Salesforce “auditing” on a weekly basis and as needed
- Create procedures guidance for miscellaneous processes
- Pull reports from Salesforce, organize data, and create spreadsheets as needed
- Test new products, materials, and modules offered under the GBI brand
- Ability to work from home with the assurance of quiet and stability appropriate for a work environment.
- Candidate must provide own internet access. Minimum download speed is 15 mbps (30+ mbps recommended). Minimum upload speed is 2 mbps (5+ mbps recommended).
- Occasional travel is required; training in one or more locations.
- 2-3 years of office experience preferred •Strong organizational skills and high detail orientation
- Sales or fundraising experience is extremely helpful; confidence asking for money is required
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Strong problem solving and decision-making ability
- Online Webinar Platform Experience (MS Teams, Zoom and/or GoToWebinar) Advanced level writing/content creation skills
- Technical aptitude with strong computer literacy; proficiency with Microsoft Office Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive, capable of working with limited supervision
- Fluent in second language a plus
Associates degree in related field or an equivalent combination of education
and work experience.
Compensation & Benefits:
$57,000 + association-wide bonus opportunity, full-time employees receive
medical, vision, dental, life, short- and long-term disability insurance,
parental leave, milk stork, and a retirement matching program. GBI employees
enjoy paid-time-off (PTO) that is accruable based on a schedule and all
employees are eligible for paid sick leave. Additionally, GBI is a 100%
Client services managers are requested to travel and participate in events
where GBI hosts booths and tabletops. These events are throughout the year and
efforts are made to spread out assignments between staff members. Travel
requirement is estimated at 10-15% or two times per quarter.
How to Apply
Apply Method - Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to [email