Signature Analytics provides expert-level accounting and business advisory
solutions to small and middle-market businesses and non-profits throughout the
United States. We accomplish this by managing their accounting functions and
financial reporting, so they don’t have to. From there, we go beyond the
numbers to help improve performance and achieve their goals by focusing on
forward-looking activities, direction, and strategy.
We are a growing firm and currently looking for an experienced Assistant
Controller with the following skills:
- Problem Solving Skills: The ability to analyze challenges, break them down into manageable components, and develop strategies to address them.
- Communication: Proactive communication is essential for conveying ideas, strategies, and findings in a clear and concise manner to clients, teams, and stakeholders.
- Project Management: Project management skills are crucial for defining project or engagement objectives, managing timelines and resources, and ensuring successful outcomes.
- Leadership: Leadership skills are necessary for guiding and motivating team members, managing conflicts, and fostering a collaborative environment.
- Client Relationship Management: Exhibiting professionalism, confidence, and poise in various settings helps build trust in the client relationship. Communication, planning, and ensuring quality services are key aspects.
- Strategic Thinking: Managers go beyond daily accounting and need to think strategically, providing insights that align with client objectives and long-term goals.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple clients, cutting edge technology, processes, deadlines and changing needs. You can adapt quickly to new situations, prioritize, and communicate proactively.
- You play a leadership role on client engagements where you manage and mentor junior team members. Balancing your own tasks with overseeing others’ work, providing guidance, quality control, and ensuring team cohesion.
- You are supported by a company full of top tier accounting and finance professionals and you leverage your colleagues and your team to develop amazing outcomes for your clients.
- You balance what is achievable within the scope and parameters of a client engagement while managing the client’s expectations and additional requests through clear and proactive communication.
- You demonstrate the impact of recommendations and solutions. You effectively measure outcomes and link them to client success to demonstrate value over time.
- You are able to guide clients through significant organizational changes overcoming resistance, communication hurdles, and implementation issues.
- You update internal systems, develop forecasts of effort, track budgets, submit daily time tracking, and are the key administrator on your client engagements. This includes proactively communicating needs, wins, and issues internally to ensure our team, client, and you are supported.
- Collaborative Mindset: Teamwork and the ability to work effectively in diverse teams, leveraging the strengths of each team member.
- Adaptability: Clients can vary widely, and the ability to adapt to different industries, organizational cultures, team dynamics and project scopes.
- Continuous Learner: A willingness to embrace continuous learning and stay updated on industry trends, methodologies, and emerging technologies.
- Client Influence: The ability to influence and help clients to adopt recommended strategies and solutions.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Exhibit initiative, creativity, and an eagerness to take on new challenges to align with SA’s dynamic and innovative culture.
- Client Industry Expertise: Developing and enhance expertise in various industries through understanding industry-specific dynamics, challenges, and trends.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE:
- 6-8 years of accounting experience
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (or equivalent)
- Client service experience, preferred
- Mix of public and private accounting experience preferred
- Has Sage/Intacct experience
- Has NFP audit experience
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Remote working opportunity
- Flexible PTO
- Team building activities and volunteer opportunities
- Career development programs and ongoing training activities
- Clear career path
- Competitive salaries
- CPA and CPE reimbursement program
- Excellent Benefits; Health, Vision, Dental
- Numerous bonus opportunities with annual bonus and referral bonuses
A reasonable estimate of the salary range for this role is $125,000 – $132,000
annually. In order to provide a competitive compensation package, Signature
Analytics takes into account a variety of factors including but not limited
to: market compensation data, relevant experience, skills, education, and
certifications. A sign-on bonus may be provided as part of the compensation
package, in addition to benefits (employer contribution towards medical,
dental, and vision premiums; 401(k) match; professional development
reimbursements; cell phone and home office stipend, etc.) depending on the
We are more than just an accounting firm. We are thought leaders, trusted
advisors, and industry experts. Join our team and make a difference! Help us
take accounting, finance, and business advisory to a whole new level! If you
want to be a part of our growth during this exciting time please apply online
How to Apply
Please only apply via this link - https://grnh.se/df9799fb2us